Brute Flex Arm Cutter
The Brute Flex Arm cutter has a reach of 96” when extended horizontally and a vertical reach of sixteen feet, it makes clearing unwanted tree limbs less of a hassle. The cutter will also swing to the right and can be used as a side cutter. It is powered by a high torque motor with built in relief valve with a maximum supply pressure of 4,000 PSI. A flow of 14-20 GPM is required.
Our Flex Arm Cutter is a unique attachment to have in your collection. It is designed for cutting banks, fence lines, and right of ways. It also works great for clearing pond banks and cutting trails.
Flex Arm Cutter Specs
- Reach advantage over our typical brush cutter.
- Can be used as a side cutter.
- high torque motor with built in relief valve.
- Maxmium supply pressure of 4,000 PSI.
- 3″ x 16″ tilt cylinders.
- 5/8″ AR400 Blades.
- 44″ cut.
- 3″ cutting capacity.
- Does not requires case drain.
- Optional universal, 8 pin or 14 pin wiring harness are available.